Gallery of volcanoes
- Richat Structure, Mauritania, Africa. Formed from eroded volcanic dome. Color-enhanced LandSat image.
- Image produced from data collected by NASA's airborne imaging radar AIRSAR instrument almost five years after the June 1991 euption of Mt. Pinatubo.
- Mt. St. Helens, Washington, USA. Color-enhanced LandSat image taken March 2000.
- The volcanic Galapagos Islands, active euptions ongoing. Color-enhanced ASTER image, Terra satellite.
- Volcanoes along the Chilean-Argentinian border. Terra satellite ASTER image.
- Mt. Etna in Sicily erupting Nov. 2002. Terra Satellite ASTER image.
- Field of inactive volcanoes in Chile. Color-enhanced LandSat image.